Leaderboard
Leaderboard

Cargotec Strengthens its Service Network in Italy

Cargotec Strengthens its Service Network in Italy

In addition, it was announced that Cargotec subsidiary Kalmar Industries had acquired 80% of two CVS service companies, CVS Technoports and CVS Service. CVS Ferrari Group will retain the remaining 20%. The two companies’ combined turnover in 2007 was approximately EUR8m and they currently employ 65 people.

Subsequent to the transaction, a new company, Officine Cargotec Ferrari (OCF), has been formed which will provide technical assistance for CVS, Kalmar and third party container and material handling customers in Italy.

CVS operations director Teodoro Ceglia has joined the OCF Board of Directors.